ASSITEJ unites theatres, organisations and individuals throughout the world who make theatre* for children and young people. The members of ASSITEJ are National centres, Professional Networks, and individuals. As a member your support the ASSITEJ organization in The Netherlands.
* The term theatre is used in its broadest sense to mean the performing arts for young audiences encompassing dance, puppetry and visual mediums, live art as well as text based theatre.
What do you get as a member?
- You are part of the Dutch community of TYA with international ambitions
- You receive updates and invitations for events and discussions on this matter
- You have access to Assitej International
- You get visibility on our website with the opportunity to change this information at least once a year
- You are being represented at international festivals by a board-member of Assitej NL
PROF A: € 300 per year
Dutch Theatre companies with an annual revenue of 300,000 and above.
PROF B: € 150 per year
Dutch Theatre companies with an annual revenue upto 300,000, festivals and venues
PROF C: € 50 per year